Welcome to Quick Turn Quality Appraisals
The Triangle's GREEN Appraiser®
Quick Turn's appraisers are certified GreenValuation Specialists®, a designation focusing on the complexities involved in valuing green and high-performance homes. And of course we are North Carolina Licensed and Certified Residential Appraisers and also approved to appraise HUD, FHA, and USDA Rural Housing properties.
What We Do For:
- Primary and Secondary Mortgages
- Mortgage Refinancing
- FHA/USDA Rural Properties
- Income-Producing Properties
- Energy Efficient Mortgages
- Pre-Listing Appraisals
- Employee Relocation
- Pre-Construction Appraisal
- Green Construction/EnergyStar Properties
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) Removal
- Estate Planning
- Divorce Settlement
Quick Turn currently services the Raleigh, NC area, including:
- Wake County: Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Raleigh, Wendell
- Franklin County: Bunn, Franklinton
- Granville County: Butner, Creedmoor
Why Quick Turn?
- Experience - extensive knowledge of the market and appraisal guidelines
- Responsiveness - rapid turnaround, often within 24 hours of inspection
- Quality - thorough, accurate, and comprehensive analysis
- Technology - online ordering and delivery, along with full set of analysis tools
With over 20 years experience in the Research Triangle and adjacent counties, Quick Turn has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of our real estate market. Our appraisers are ready to meet every need; count on us to provide fast, accurate and thoroughly researched reports for all your properties.
We have invested heavily in technology to enable on-line ordering, automatic status updates, and electronic delivery of final reports. This provides a superior experience for you, our clients.
Try us and find out for yourself! As always, we welcome your feedback any time we do business with you. We aim to be the best appraiser you've ever had the pleasure of working with.
Explore Our Site
Our site contains information for every potential client. For those unfamiliar with the appraisal business, please see our About Appraisals link - there is a lot of material to help you make better-informed choices.
You can also register to become a client. Clients are given individual, secure areas on our site. Upon logging in to your area, you are able to submit orders online through this site, and to track an order's progress. When completed, you will be able to access the report in your private files.
Want to know more? Please contact us - we would be happy to speak with you!